Get 100 TL off each of your first three orders, for a total of 300 TL off when you register for the Fuudy app for the first time with your FUPS Card and choose Visa Click to Pay!
- The organizer of the campaign is Fuudy Elektronik İletişim Perakende Gıda Lojistik A.Ş.
- The 100 TL discount campaign for Visa cards on the first three orders started on 24/07/2023 and is valid until 01/09/2023.
- To benefit from the campaign, the payment must be made with FUPS Visa Card and the card must be registered with the "Visa Click to Pay" feature.
- If the FUPS Card is not registered with the "Visa Click to Pay" feature, the user will not be able to benefit from the promotion, even if the payment is made with a Visa Card.
- Only users who place their first order on Fuudy with the FUPS Card registered on the "Visa Click to Pay" card registration platform can benefit from the campaign.
- Each user can benefit from the campaign only once. The promotion is valid only for the first Visa card that the user registers on the "Visa One Click Pay" card registration platform. If a new Visa card is registered on the "Visa One Click Pay" card registration platform, the user will not be able to benefit from the campaign for this card.
- Visa and its affiliates do not assume any responsibility for the campaign towards the participants for the execution of the campaign.
- Courier fees are not part of the campaign.
- It is understood that everyone who participates in the campaign accepts the terms and conditions of the campaign. For the implementation of the campaign, Fuudy Elektronik İletişim Perakende Gıda Lojistik A.Ş. will collect your data and terminate it at the end of the campaign.
- Fuudy has the right to prevent malicious participation and use.
- Fuudy and FUPS reserve the right to stop, terminate or modify the terms of the campaign.
- Fuudy's records are the basis for matters concerning campaign conditions.
- You can access the campaign details using the Fuudy application.
- Visa and its affiliates are not responsible for any technical, logistical or operational issues that may arise during the provision of the service.